Awards & Accolades
For Whats On Awards 2015, The Bombay stood as a finalist in the category of Favorite Indian Restaurant – under 400
Simultaneously, Chopstix was a finalist in the category of Favorite Chinese Restaurant – under 400 – for Whats On Awards 2015
- Remarkably, KITAKITS KAFE & KLUBB won the Favourite Pan Asian Restaurant award by What’s On Food Awards in 2013.
But that’s not all, CHOPSTIX also won the award for Favourite Chinese Restaurant by What’s On Food Awards in 2013.
Another feather in our cap, we were cited by TripAdvisor with Certificate of Excellence Award for 2013.
Additionally, we were also cited by ZOOVER as Top Recommended Hotel for Middle East.
- Truly, a proud year for us as Chopstix was awarded the “Favourite Chinese restaurant” (2012) by What’s On Food Awards.
- But we didn’t stop there, Marco Polo Hotel became an awardee of Middle East Hotel Awards (MEHA) Best IT Integrated Hotel in the Middle East region (2012).
- Here’s an achievement that added to the joy – Awardee, Kitakits Kafe & Klubb (Resound Band) – 2nd winner for Best Band of the Year, Strongbow Battle of the Bands 2012.
2011 and past
- As a part of the National Day Celebration, Marco Polo was awarded the Best Presented Lokamat Cooking Contest.
- Also Named as a Finalist for Best Indian Resturant and Best Chinese Resturant from 2007-2010.
- Marco Polo also hit the jackpot by beating China for the world’s longest chopsticks, recognized as Guinness World Record holder.
- It was invited for the world’s largest buffet, Guinness-World-Records attempt by the Dubai Shopping Festival and the Emirates Culinary Guild.
- The Bombay, was invited to create the new world Record for the World’s Largest Dessert Buffet highlighting Indian desserts.